Auto Accident Treatment in Vero Beach, FL
After a car accident, many individuals benefit from skilled chiropractic care to treat whiplash and other injuries arising from a minor car crash or major collision.
Certain symptoms, like back pain or neck pain, may appear immediately, while others can develop over many weeks or months. In fact, past car accidents can even impact your life many years later, especially if the root causes have never been properly addressed. Expert chiropractic treatment, along with chiropractic adjustment, including hands-on and instrument assisted methods, can bring pain relief and enhance freedom of movement when sudden auto accident after-effects flare up. In addition, continued chiro visits can restore whole-body wellness, improve body balance and build the strength needed to manage any long-term effects from a previous car accident.
Natural Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
Perhaps the best aspect of chiropractic care for auto accidents and seat belt injuries is the natural healing aspect of chiropractic treatment. Our chiropractic treatment can help you avoid or decrease the need for side-effect laden pain medications. Bartkus Chiropractic Center provides customized, drug-free, natural treatment to manage or eliminate pain, increase the range of motion--and even relieve the physical and mental stress that may follow an auto accident. If you're experiencing pain or life limitations from any of the following car accident injuries, our chiropractor can create a care plan to meet your short-term and/or long-term treatment goals.
Common Car Accident Injuries
After a recent, or even a long past, car accident you may suffer from these auto accident injury symptoms or conditions:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Balance problems
- Shoulder pain
- Seat belt injuries
- Knee pain
- Pulled muscles
- Muscle spasms
- Soft tissue injury
- Nerve pain (neuralgia)
- Limited range of motion
- Sleep problems
- Stress and anxiety
- Spinal disc misalignment,
or herniated discs
- And more
How Chiropractic Treatment Can Help after an Auto Accident
Dr. Bartkus will tailor your treatment to address and improve any of the above car accident injuries and complications to increase your quality of life. Our methods include:
- Pain relief and management - Our chiropractor uses advanced spinal correction techniques to ease pain and restore proper bodily alignment.
- Chiropractic adjustment - We can identify any subluxations that are throwing your body off balance and placing undue strain on areas of your musculoskeletal system. With targeted treatment, we gently adjust your body structure for optimal, pain-free function. Chiropractic care also helps prevent future injuries by better aligning the body for peak performance. Treatment is designed to reduce inflammation, decrease pain, improve flexibility, restore coordination, and increase your body's stability.
- Corrective Exercise - Exercises are designed especially for your to address muscle imbalance, strengthen your core, improve posture and more. This not only helps you spring back from your auto accident injuries but can help your avoid physical problems and downtime from any of your activities, such as sports, workplace injury and more.
- Nutrition Advice - Our focus on nutrition can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle going forward, quicken your healing process, and increase your future resistance to illness.
- Lifestyle Advice - We can help you break bad habits that may be limiting your life or interfering with your healing after a car crash.
Contact us Today to Schedule an Appointment
Contact Bartkus Chiropractic Center for more information and to schedule an appointment. We are located at 79 Royal Palm Pointe - Vero Beach, FL 32960. We proudly serve the community of Vero Beach as well as treat patients in Fellsmere, Indian River County, Lakewood Park, Roseland, Winter Beach and surrounding areas. Schedule an Appointment at 772-569-0500 today!